Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A day in the life....

Just for the record, I am not able to hire a personal trainer. I have a pool I have to share with everyone in my apartment complex, in other words, not fat friendly and I don't own a treadmill. Did I mention I am not a writer? So get over the grammar glitches. (Love you...)

I do however, have a WII. You know the evil thing Kirstie hates because it tells you your OBESE? Well I do have one and I love it. So as I use Organic Liaison, which I can't afford to buy at the moment, I am using the WII. So I will post my "weigh- ins" daily here and I might even start to video them at Youtube.com keep a watch out. I will let you know if I get brave enough to go on camera.

I have been using the WII and to this point, I have lost and gained the same 1.8 lbs for the last two months. I don't know what that means but, I know I am still fat...the little voice comes on and says, "that's obese" in this cute little Alvin and the Chipmunks way. Gotta love it, I hate it. Fuck you little chipmunk voice, if I have to weigh in every friggin' day because you bitch at me when I don't, you need to save the "that's obese" and only use it once a week or so. I don't want to have to buy a new t.v.

So, my goal this week is to work out 1 hour a day. Using my various workout videos dating back to Jane Fonda Low Impact circa what? 1988-89? all the way to Slim in 6, which has been purchased paid for but never in the DVD player. I want to drink 30 oz of water a day and cut down to 1- 2 liter of pepsi a day or less.

Oh and don't judge, the reason why I am not buying my starter kit of Organic Liaison this week is because I feel strongly that I need a new phone that I can "Phitter", Twitter and Facebook with, because of course that is more important than actually starting the diet that I am Phittering, Twittering, and Facebooking about. This is me, learn to love it. I am out to clean the house and prepare to "essercise" (said in a whisper). (Love you...) TubbyTisha

No comments:

Post a Comment