Saturday, April 17, 2010

Didn't think it was working...

So it goes to show me...just when I think I am not making progress or that I am not doing things correctly, surprise! I was following the diet, somewhat. Started to lose interest in writing things down and quite frankly sometimes it's easier not to eat anything than to eat healthy. But somehow I did it. I have now lost 6.1 lbs. It's amazing how motivating it is to see the scale actually move. I haven't been in the 180's in over a year and to think I only have a couple of pounds to go before I am there is pretty exciting. It cuts down on the desire to cheat or to mess up. I don't really crave bad for me food but the problem that I have always had is being lazy. It really does take planning and effor to eat healthy and sometimes it is just easier to hit the drive through or pick up that pre-packaged item. But now that I have seen the difference I want to exercise. Last week I hit the WII fit for 15 minutes twice but other than that, nothing. But now, I want to get out my Slim in 6 that I haven't touched and see what that is all about. Success is definitely motivation for sure!

Thanks for keeping up with me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tish! You motivate me so much! Keep up with the blog and we can watch that scale tick down together!

    Luv ya,
    ~~~~brooke

    ReplyDelete