Saturday, April 10, 2010

First Day!

Hi Everyone,

First day of the rest of my skinny life. I started Organic Liaison for real today. I weighed this morning and I weighed 196.5 lbs. My BMI is 33.47 or something close. My measurements are as follows, Chest is 44" Waist is 42" Hips are 45" at least I am in proportion. :0p Then my neck is 13" and my thigh, get this, is 24" my waist used to be 26" after I had my kids. It was 18" prior to that. Man, this is not fun. My arms are 13" at the top. So day one all logged in.

First impressions. I feel a little out of sorts. I don't have food in the house I can eat except unsweetened Almond milk which I got at Publix on the cereal isle. (Just in case you are looking of it in Lakeland.) Sixteen ounces of Almond milk is only 80 cals. and I love it! I am drinking the Rescue Me and I am having that same feeling in my tummy. Like something is going on but it is not unpleasant. So, now I have to go to the grocery store so I can get some more food to eat.

Kirstie's diet, or Organic Liaison says to eat snacks but the diet for Thyroid says rest 4 hours in between breakfast and lunch and 6 hours between lunch and dinner. I am going to to that for my Thyroid.

Ok, so that is that. I will post again around lunchtime to let you know how I feel and what is going on.


Thank you for all the great energy you are sending me and your support!

Love you! Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment