Thursday, April 8, 2010

To All The Haters Out There

Hi guys! Believe it or not, there are actually haters out there for Organic Liaison already. Actually I don't think it is just Organic Liaison, I think it is just anyone who thinks differently from him. So let me address him and anyone that is hating on people choosing to live in their own way.

Here it goes, first of all, this guy is on Twitter and his twitter name or whatever begins with URNOT...well, who the F%&# are you? You don't flippin' know me or anyone else you don't live with or in their skin so right there tells me...Nimrod, right? He asks me why I chose Organic Liaison...then I looked at his Twitter page...let me say this, I don't really get Twitter, I am a self professed hermit, like my crab...I don't get out much and I don't bother anyone and I certainly don't get on a soap box much...until lately, must be an ascending moon or something. Anyway, his page has all this stuff about fitness and what things are good or bad for us blah, blah, blah...which ok, that's nice, but it is all hater stuff like who is wrong about stuff. Who the f^&%$ cares? You know, diversity is where it's at man. I am just minding my own business and you Tweet at me and start up with this stuff...on his page he writes...no one from Organic Liaison is wanting to stand behind the product and no one that is using it is speaking up about why they use it. He says they won't put their "science" on the website and are very vague.

Well here it is Granola (fruit, flake, and nut) and I won't be vague. I decided to go with Kirstie Alley's plan, Organic Liaison, because of it's founder and the energy that it is presented. Look, is it the perfect diet? I don't know. What I do know is the website is really a lot of fun and Kirstie is friggin' hilarious and she is real. I identify with her because I am a single mother of two, I was skinny, now I am fat, I want to lose weight and I want it to be fun and interesting. So far from what I have witnessed with Phitter (Kirstie's Twitter for OL fans), her tweets, her interviews, Kirstie is very down to earth. She is doing something she believes in and this program speaks to me. So in lieu of drinking 2- 2 liters of pepsi and eating fast food at least 4 times a week, I am getting excited about drinking an elixir in a cool looking bottle and eating organic foods. I don't care if it is food coloring in that elixir and talc in the mixes...I am excited about eating real food for once and exercising and some guy in a I -think- I- am -super sexy athlete costume and a hater attitude didn't get me there, Organic Liaison and Kirstie Alley did....so suck it Mr Hater and anyone else like him. Leave me the hell alone and I will do you the same favor....Goodnight my loves, Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment