Friday, April 9, 2010

Got My Organic Liaison

Well good news! I didn't have to wait long...something like a day, to get my Organic Liaison. It is packaged very prettily which of course is important. I got the introductory kit which is the Rescue Me Elixer it is a pump bottle that has juice extract and lot's of good stuff. Vitamins, Biotin, Zinc, Chromium,Selenium. Then the Release Me which is simple, lemon juice, calcium and magnesium to drink warm for better absorption and of course lemon aids in balancing ph. Then Nightingale which is more Vitamins and L-Tryptophan, which is the same stuff that is in Turkey to make you sleepy.

I have tried the Rescue Me, it tastes like Cranberry Juice and is tangy. I like it. What it does though is kind of make your stomach feel like it is contracting. The only thing I can liken it to is when I drank dieter's tea at one point. It literally makes me feel like I am digesting something therefore, I am not hungry. So far so good. Let me also say that I am very, very, very sensitive to my body and it's reactions to things so you may or may not feel the tummy clenching thing but it definitely feels like something is going on in there. It is a good feeling. I have drank less than half the bottle and I am slowing down drinking. Usually I am thirsty and hungry all day. But really more thirsty. I have to have an iced down soda beside me at all times and I have drank anything but rescue me since 1pm today.

I haven't tried the other two yet, but will blog when I do. I am really anxious to see what next week brings. Just planning this journey has gotten me up and energized. I hope it just keeps getting better and better.

I also want to purchase the two additional products which are economical they are Relieve Me, which is a colon cleanser and Pagoda which is a green tea concentrate you take with lunch. Both with shipping cost $38 almost $39 which is in line with any of those products out in the stores.

So look for the Video Blog Installments 2 and 3 at Facebook and thanks for your support.

Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment