Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My No Fat-Sex Rule Sucks....


I made a rule, yes, I did. Tisha does not have fat sex. I mean if I wouldn't date me why would I let some poor schmuck diddle me. I have some compassion. I mean just because he just wants to get his wick wet, why should I let him degrade himself with such low standards as to bone a chubby like me.

Let's face it girls, when you can't see your Va jay-jay and you can't afford to have it waxed professionally, it could be a lethal weapon. Maybe I could have that survivor guy visit it. He may be able to get out alive...he's pretty resourceful. But until then it is off limits, what am I talking here? Years? Yes, years and I don't know, years, since I had hot, swinging from the ceiling, breaking the shower rod sex...thank you my hot, young X for your adventurous attitude. I only have the memories...but they are good! To tell you the truth, I am beginning to really miss it. Oh, I say I don't think about it. I am a spiritual advisor. With my meditation and stuff I should be able to control myself and feel like Mother Teresa right? Fuck it, I hope I drop 10 lbs a week on this diet...I am ready to jump back on the sex train....and I don't want stuff jiggling that isn't suppose to when I do...I must achieve non-jiggly sex before year end, I just must! With that I am going to go and think about working out and clean the kitchen. Can't wait to get started on my diet Kirstie! I just can't weight...oops, I really did type that...Freudian slip?...I think so...(Love you...) TubbyT.

2 comments:

  1. HeHe! You said it all so well. The only difference in my life is that I am married. I've been married to a wonderful guy for almost 14 years. When we started dating I was a whopping 113 lbs, the weight went up and then before we married I was down to 135 lbs. I was happy with that. I didn't look the best I ever had but I was comfortable in my skin and felt pretty good. After the wedding, things just went to hell. I slowly started gaining back some of the weight, then had a baby (who is now 11), then gained some more weight, until I am where I am today. The sex has been hard for me over the years. I am disgusted by the sight of myself naked and just can't imagine what my hubby must be thinking. He tells me I am beautiful, but I know he is full of shit. He blames himself for my lack of enthusiasm in the bedroom. I always tell him it isn't him; it's me. He just doesn't buy it.

    I have been half ass dieting since Christmas with a huge loss of about 10 lbs. Now, if I could just loose these other 60 that seem to be sucking the life out of me. I started my own weight loss blog a couple of years ago and then started ignoring it. Maybe I will take your queue and fire the thing back up. I will be following you. Maybe I'll even run into you at the lake sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! I understand completely. You are beautiful, but we aren't comfortable with how we feel so sexy is out of the question! I am glad you are following. I hope we go a long way!

    ReplyDelete